Accountancy News and Advice From MCC Accountants

The Importance of Keeping Accurate Records

accountants in irlam

Keeping accurate accounting records is crucially important for small business owners. Not only does doing so help you assess the financial performance and stability of your company, it is also a requirement of the law that companies of all sizes…

Read more

Giving Christmas Gifts: Tax Implications

tax advice salford

For the latest tax advice, Salford based MCC Accountants are here for you. If, as a business owner, you are planning to treat your customers, or reward your team with gifts, a meal out or a party this Christmas, you…

Read more

VAT Refund Delays

chartered accountants manchester

How Delays Happen Businesses that are registered for VAT must submit their VAT returns to HMRC every three months. The details they must submit include total sales and purchases, the VAT they owe and can reclaim and what their VAT…

Read more

Payroll Advice for SMEs

salford payroll services

To successfully run a business, making sure that employees are paid correctly and on time is key. No matter the sector in which your company operates, you are legally obliged to ensure your payroll operation functions properly.  The Need For…

Read more

Sign up to Rob's accounting tips for easy to understand advice for SMEs and contractors.