Administering your payroll can be a time consuming activity, it will drain significant resources from your core business activities if you attempt to manage all of the work yourself.
Add into the mix taxation, employment legislation and the penalties for non-compliance and the process can suddenly become a potential liability. This is why outsourcing your payroll services makes sense unless your business is large enough to justify your own payroll experts.
The team at MCC are trained and experienced in all aspects of the payroll function. We can help you with a totally confidential payroll service that includes:
- Customised payslips.
- Administration of PAYE, national insurance, statutory sick pay and statutory maternity pay, etc.
- Completion of all statutory forms, including year-end returns, that can be issued to your employees or submission to the Inland Revenue.
- All summaries and analyses of staffing costs.
- Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses, ex-gratia and termination payments.
- Administration of pension schemes.
We are fully GDPR compliant and will keep your records secure for you as well as storing them each year in case you need to refer back to them.
If you have a payroll issue arise we will happily work with you to resolve it, be that a query from an employee or ex-employee or dealing with pension administrators and HMRC.
Payroll legislation is complex, particularly around issues such as the minimum wage. You only have to scan the business press to see how many large well known businesses end up in trouble for under paying their staff.
So don’t get yourself bogged down in the details of payroll, let MCC Accountants work with you to keep things running smoothly and free your time up for other areas of your business.
Call us on 0161 707 1500 or use our contact page to get in touch.