CEO / MD
MBA, FCMA, CGMA, MARLA, MNAEA, MNAEA (Com), MIRPM, BBA (Spc), AIB,AACS
With extensive experience in Property, Taxation and Financial management across a range of industries and sectors including: property, manufacturing, banking, recruitment, consultancy, a variety of service sectors and a private accountancy practice.
I founded Mistoria Investments back in 2009 and developed a single company into a group of companies trading under the brand name, The Mistoria Group.
As at present, my company specialises in student house shares, professional and social housing markets and have 6 branches across, Salford, Manchester, Walkden, Bolton, Liverpool and Cheadle and manages over 1000 properties and 3000 tenancies.
- Providing overall leadership to all the Mistoria Group of Companies
- Bringing in the right stakeholders to the business who share the Group vision
- Motivating and rewarding staff and providing opportunities for them to grow within the business
- Building mutually beneficial strategic partnerships with investors, landlords and lenders
- Ensuring that there is the right balance of Business risk against the Return On Investment (ROI)
Travelling around the world, wining and dining, going to the theatre/movies, gym/workouts at least 2-3 times a week