Working towards the Level 3 AAT qualification
Thaila’s role involves assisting both Rob and Sarah in doing a variety of bookkeeping tasks such as balancing accounts, preparing spreadsheets and processing invoices. Thaila is eager to learn and develop her skills so she can understand how the profession really works. In the future she hopes to continue her studies, gaining lots of qualifications along the way so she can earn a position high up at MCC.
Thaila’s main skills are:
- Organisation and time management skills
- A methodical approach to all tasks, paying great attention to detail
- Ability to use Microsoft programmes and accounting software’s efficiently
- Natural ability working with numbers
When Thaila isn’t working or studying, she enjoys travelling and attending music festivals and spends a lot of her spare time caring for and competing her two horses.
- Role : Accounts Apprentice
- Phone : 0161 707 1500
- Email : [email protected]